~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Monday, October 17, 2005

Juz anotha Black Monday.. (mind da crappiness :P)

I am bored to death oledy! & sleepy & hungry & missing some1 ;) Anyway, still ,I wanna go home & have a gud nap b4 buke puasa. Had a rather long nite yesterday, or shud i say this mornin. Watched the very 1st season of One Tree Hill (yea i'm so slow) & I juz cant stop watching till i know what happen next, gosh! this is so like Desperate Housewives. Juz bought da whole 1st season, after& that is y i'm at work looking like a zombie. But I'd say a 'happy' zombie hehe. Cuz I can't stop thinking that the long awaited day of da year will finally arrive very very soon. Only a week @ 7 days away.. & I was told that I'm gonna get some pressies :D Even birthdays are not considered as special as this one, not even close (4 me that is). Guess there’s too many hints exposed ere oledy, & you peeps must be damn annoyed by it. Anyway, it’s been ages since I last post anything ere. It’s not that I’ve been packed wit work & business or even social life, but juz plain lazy to blog. Afterall nuthin much happened that could inspire me to write. Except for the fact that I’ve a new hobby & a new stuff in hand, which I’ve been wanting for quite some time & had been haunting me in every single dream. Finally I got it! Wit a gud bargain too! Lucky thing I waited. It’s the K 750i, the super-complete, extremely-useful camera phone, a gal could wish for. & since It has MP3s, I have to develop a new interest to fully use that function, which is downloading mp3s. I used to think that it’s such a boring & time-wasting activity but now I realize it’s worth it. At least you can keep yourself occupied, when there’s not much to do. & now, thanx to some of my download-freak frens, they talked me into something more advance, downloading drama series? But I think I’m gonna stick to mp3s only cuz I’m not ready yet to commit to such hobby where you’ll end up being a couch-potato, juz waiting da downloading process of da whole episodes or seasons to complete. If only it wud take less than half an hour 4 atleast 1 episode, I’d b a freak too, but 2 hrs da least? Puhlizzz.. I prefer buying ‘em. Sorry galfrens :D So now basically boss’s out 4 da day, other colleagues out & will b back anotha 2 hrs da most & I’m left alone in the office wit nuthin to do. & y I’m not getting my ass out & head back home, u ask? Cuz my boss purposely made an appointment wit a client & make me wait 4 ‘em alone, juz 2 make sure I will not leave the office early while he’s gone, well at least not till my staffs come back. ArGHghhHHhhh boRrRrriiNgggg. I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP! Anyway, Selamat Berpuasa to All Muslims! :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantasy amacam? bila nak top 10 or top 5? tengok aaa minggu ni....gile sengit dah top 5 sekarang!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home