~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Friday, October 28, 2005

Seed Made My Day!

Yesterday was a boring Thursday for me. Had nothin to do except browsing thru d internet & blogging (notice the last post?). Juz when I finished posting, I received a call from my x-classmate during my Uni days (UiTM to be exact), Seed (a short & classy nickname for Siti Norsabtiah). She wanted to buy some supplements from me in sumwat big quantity. I didn't have the stock at the office, and need to go home to get it. But as to save all the hassles, I told her to call & buy it from Anep (My Boss), whom enjoying his beauty sleep at that time. I'd luv 4 him 2 b waken-up early! (dengki). So I gave her Anep's no. and leave everything 4 him to handle. Then a coupla hours later, she called again & she was sumwer nearby my office & eager to c me, with an excuse that the stocks Anep's given her were insufficient, & wanted more. So, I had to greet her downstairs & drive her back home to get the stuffs. And wen I went down from the office, there she was, a rather elegant but funky look wit a cd in her hand. She passed it over to me as a gift. It was a 'PETERPAN' Album! Thank god I do listen to Indonesian Songs. It seems that she has loads of cds in her car & at the office, cuz she's working as a PR in SRC, a local record label (Siti was their artiste when she started her career). That explains the style! Then juz wen I wanted to drop her off at her car, I asked her who are other artistes under her 'supervision'..she said ROSSA! And there I was pleading for a free album as a 2nd gift. And I was lucky that she has it in the car! And yeap I'm a big fan of ROSSA & loads more Indonesian Artistes. ROSSA is juz so addorably pretty, I'd luv to meet her one day to to find out if she really is gorgeous! haha Yea I loike to look at beautiful women as much as CUTE guys, for different purposes of course! :P Thanx a lot Seed! You made my day! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home