~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

30th April, 2006

30th April, 2006, an eventful day for me and a whole lot of people. I’m sure.

It was a Sunday, where I spent my weekend in Penang with Ayol and 5 other friends; Dena, Ariff, Nivin, Aboy & Fir & it wasn’t juz any Sunday, it was my BIRTHDAY! HOOORAYYY! It was fun celebrating it away from home, and as far as I can remember, it’s the first time I spent it outside kl. My wish to eat all da delicious foods listed in my mind after the last trip, finally came true. And we managed to complete the scheduled activities: banana-boating, swimming at the apartment beach, visit Perangin Mall & nite market (twice), have ikan baker for dinner (tho it was a different place, thanx Aboy :P), have nasi kandar at Line Clear, Swatow’s Ais Kacang & Mee Sultan. All my plans were accomplished; accept Ariff, who didn’t get da chance to visit da Toy Museum (but sokay, knowing dat we’ll be going there again in 2 months time kan? :P). On d eve of my birthday, we had KFC while watching sum football match on Astro at the apartment (kewl!). Oh ya, the first gift I had was watching CHELSEA beat da hell outta MANCHESTER UNITED (3-0). It got me all smiley all the way back to the apartment from the nite market.

On other happenings, my cat gave birth to 4 cute lil kittens, which are yet to be named. Two of which are black in color, 1 grey-ish, and the other 1 a bit creamy (like my late cat KIKI), which I’m thinking of calling her KIKI as well hmmm.. Therefore, those babies’ birthday is the same as mine. So sweeeeet. I feel like a proud granny!


That morning, we received very shocking & heartbreaking news. Christopher Chiam Tian Soong, aka Chris, my schoolmate, also Dena’s bestest fren, had passed away, caused by some unpleasant incident. He was such a kind fren & the last time I met him, he was quite a changed man; well-mannered, soft spoken, totally a different character. He changed for the better.
*Chris, wherever you are, know that we will always love you & may your soul rest in peace…*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home