~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D. = E.N.E.M.Y.

Looking at it, in a glance, you wouldn’t think even once that these 2 words have anything in common. Not a single bit. Then again it’s no shock or impossible to learn otherwise. Of course, other than the simple facts that they involve people, soul and feelings, there are a lot more aspects to go with it. I am not saying that they are the same, thus we should appreciate their existence equally. But at some point, you’ll realize those yet to be discovered factors have similarities that you can’t tell the difference if the actual status of that someone is obscured from our sight. What the hell am I talking about? Where am I going with this? You know, I seriously not very sure, but I am certain that there’s a valuable point to these thoughts. Maybe that belief has motivate me to accept any human being who appears in my life & try to absorb their behavior, good & bad, without feeling extremely annoyed hatred or even disgusted. Though sometimes I do, but rather keep all this despise to self & try to be as reserve as possible. Nobody’s perfect & hurting peoples’ feelings are a waste for they refuse to accept it & tend to take it disapprovingly that may lead to disputes. & by the end of the day, guilt will haunt you for as long as it could.

In reality, people talks about everything and not surprisingly mainly about other people, regardless the status; childhood friends, best friends, school mates, room mates, house mates & of course other halves, and the list goes on & on. I watched the America’s Next Top Model the other day, and Tyra Banks was educating one of the contestants about self confidence and some motivations as to survive in the real world of modeling. And she made quite a point by saying juz these four words “Everybody talks about everybody”. And try combining it with these two words “Nobody’s perfect”, you’ll be all set to face the world or even the universe for that matter! Suddenly I feel this positive aura around me, with “you’re beautiful” signs in a form of bubbles, uplifting me gently, & I feel like smiling all the way up, like I juz inhaled a huge amount of smiling gas. And when I look down, I realize that the only thing that had kept me afloat was my fat ass! BOOM! I fall flat on my fat-turn-flat butt (catchy?). OUCH! Arghhh crap! Moral of the story? Never look down & set your aim high but at the same time don’t be so comfortable & arrogant once you’ve reached the top, for you’ll never know what the future holds for you. So hang in there with no despair (hey it rhymes?). You deserve to enjoy it while it lasts!

Ok I’m drifting far apart from the initial topic. There’s a lot more to be shared here, for I’ve learned a lot through personal experience & I really like to disclose some of em ere. But I need more time. So… *to be continued*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home