~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Yeap, he's the one!

Watched REMP-IT at GSC, One Utama the other day, and I gotta say, this is by far the only Malay movie that’s worth watching, after Sembilu (yea I’m actually juz like the others). See how long it took me to finally appreciate Malay movie? Oh ya, by the way, BULI, SEPET and GUBRA are not under the same category for I’ve classified it in another higher level of movies, almost reaching the International standard.

Juz when I thought of giving up watching all Malay movies after a lot of disappointments & frustrating experiences, e.g. SALON (wasted my money & Hari Raya on that), then came REMP-IT, which I thought was quite good. Maybe I’m a bit bias cuz I really like Farid Kamil, the main cast, but I think many people would agree that the visuals are quite good and the flow of the movie was smoothly done. Somehow I saw very little to none flaw throughout the scenes. And by good visuals I mean the part where the camera was focusing on Farid Kamil’s sharp-naughty look, made me go “..oooOooHhh”. He’s acting wasn’t that bad either.

Seriously glad watching the movie for I’ve found my next Yusri-KRU, it’s none other than Mr. FARID KAMIL :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home