~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Eid-ul-fitri Bleus

I’ve been longing for this year’s raya since the day we started fasting. Teruk kan? Maybe cuz this year the excitement is different cuz our 8th anniversary falls on the same day. But when it finally arrived, I just wish it would end now. Not because it wasn’t worth celebrating, but I’ve been spending the whole two days bumming around the house / if not in cafés. It only felt like a joyful raya on the first day, when my parents were around. We spent the almost the whole day visiting relatives and my bro’s gf’s house (Dora). I was dreaded to go to Dora’s house in Mont Kiara cuz I know it would be boring and pointless to go. But I was totally wrong. She actually has a hot looking elder brother. A 27 year old working guy with a handsome face (yeap I did some research :P). Maybe he looked gud cuz he was wearing baju melayu. Whatever it was it really caught my eyes as soon as I stepped into the house. He’s not married but quite attached to his long-built-relationship gf. Yeap apparently my research was very thorough hehe. Actually my dad helped out on that as he was digging stuff bout him. Imagine that? Somehow he caught my dad’s attention too! Unfortunately my interest fades slowly as I talked to him and spent the whole 1 ½ hours observing his chit chatting with my dad and his brother in law. Yeap he talked more with them the whole time & was getting along very very well with my dad. Need I explain why I didn’t dig him? I totally was turned off by all that. He was like a soul of a 37 year old man trapped in a young gud looking 27 year old body. What a waste.

Anyway it did actually make my day for awhile. Then we went to our relatives’ in Gombak, Setapak, and Jalan Ipoh. That’s when I discovered that I actually have quite a number of relatives around KL. It was like a long awaited experience as I haven’t been spending raya like that for about 3 years. So I did enjoy it!

And since my parents left on the second day of raya for their hometown in Kelantan, my days felt dull and longer every day. Moreover most of my friends are away. And my daily routine was sleep, watch TV, eat, sleep, watch tv..urghhh. What’s worse all the tv programs sucks as hell. Isn’t it ironic? Already downloaded One Tree Hill and Desperate Housewives latest episodes, still it does not cover. SooOoo BoriNggGgg

However, I am looking forward to see my man tomorrow! Yeay he’s coming back to celebrate our anniversary! Counting the hours now which I think I shouldn’t cuz it will only make tonite the longest nite ever. So no counting, no thinking, no waiting. Shhhhh….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home