~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Healed Wound

Yeah that’s how I felt yesterday. Thank god the wound only lasted for one nite before it turned to scar, and healed soon after, this afternoon. So what’s the big deal with this wound anyway? I was actually talking about my grieve over Arsenal’s lost to West Ham last nite 1-0. It got me all depressed the whole nite till this morning.

Actually, I wasn’t so emotional when I started watching the game until the commentator announced that Arsenal will be in the top 3 alongside Man United and Chelsea IF they win this match. Suddenly all signs of pressure quickly developed throughout my entire body; heart pounded rapidly, goose bumps, cramped feet etc. It made the match looked so nerve wrecking, especially the part where Hleb wasn’t granted a penalty. Stupid referee! Urghhhh!

And so I don’t think I need to explain how I felt when the opponent scored the winning goal. One word, F***ed. And I think I speak for every single Arsenal fans, players and even the Manager, Arsene Wenger, who was furious with West Ham manager and argued most of the time during the game. He didn’t even shake hands with West Ham’s manager. I was so upset that it made me all moody the whole nite. Ayol was quite irritated by my behavior but thanks to his patience, he then consoled me with some ‘pep talk’:P And it did ease my ‘pain’ a lil bit.. hehe

This morning, as I was getting ready to go to work while listening to the morning crew, they announced that Chelsea had lost to Spurs 2-1! It means that there is still hope for Arsenal to reach 2nd in the premier league! Plus, they still have one match in-hand (as Ayol said) to get that extra points, if they win that is.. hehe So yeah I was relieved.
And to add to that joy, I am already ranked 11th in the Fantasy Premier League (hooray!) overtaking my all-time rival, Anep! Muahahahah Now that, really HEALED my WOUND.

So next goal:
Support Arsenal till they reach top 3
To reach top 5 in Fantasy Premier League

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u had the exact same feeling as i did.

today in the office, the liverpool fans are saying they are going to win at emirates. no way that is going to happen rite!

it's good to find a blogger who supports gunners.

take care.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

liverpool menang nye! :P

8:12 AM  
Blogger Liberated said...

Hye Naili, hows it goin?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Liberated said...

Yusri KRU? Farid Kamil? Really? Girl, you have gone soft...he

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home