~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

D e c e m b e r U p d a t e s


















Happy new year everybody! Hope y’all had a wonderful time celebrating its arrival. Me & the boys; Ayol, Fir, Anep & Sat went to the Curve for the countdown celebration. Yea it was quite packed with cars and of coz ppl, but it didn’t take us long to find a parking space, nor it made the environment chaotic or stuffy. It was actually OK. We had fun watching Jaclyn Victor and Reshmonu performed bout 4 songs juz before the countdown started. Really enjoyed watching the oh-so-beautiful fireworks and of coz picture snapping before-during-and-after the event. Well, goodbye 2006 & WELCOME 2007!





Let’s recap on the activities done on the month of December 2006, since I didn’t post anything due to time constraints. Pretty busy with work & social life too hehe.

I went on a 5-day business trip to TAIWAN and HONG KONG. It was my first time ever traveling overseas and ALONE! I was reluctant to go at first considering it’s my first time traveling far from home to a country so different; in culture, weather, language and food, and going all by myself juz gave me the chill. Since it’s seemed to be the only opportunity to realize my dream of traveling overseas, I decided to grab it. & the thought that it may be the head-start of overseas business trip for me, for a lot more coming. With that, I kept a positive mind and excitement going and juz get on that plane! And it was the BEST choice I’ve ever made. The trip went great, as scheduled and expected! In Taiwan, I stayed at K Hotel 1, Taipei. The room interior and facilities was awesome (internet access and HBO, Cinemax and MTV channels) and the service was excellent. It’s located juz walking distance to the train station & 3 shopping malls. So I highly recommend it to y’all who happen to go to Taiwan. It was cold and rainy most of the time. I spent the whole 3 days working half of the day and jalan-jalan at night. During the day I went to I-lan (where I met with a wild boar that happened to be a pet! eewww) and Taichung (had a nice lunch at an Indian restaurant, accompanied by a nice Taiwanese Man and a driver for the whole day juz to bring me wherever I wanna go! Cool eh!). At night, I managed to window-shop at the 3 shopping malls nearby. The price was quite expensive so shopping-sakan is totally out of the question. Also went to the night market and bought some souvenirs and hangout at haagen dazs juz to get a sip of coffee.

Move on to Hong Kong, where I spent 2 days working and ‘shopping’. It was a HECTIC place, kinna like Chow Kit Road in KL, with only high rise buildings: shopping malls, office buildings and apartments. Had lunch at a Japanese Restaurant and stayed at Newton Hotel located exactly on a street where they have night market every night! Imagine opening the hotel door and the first and only thing you see was stalls, lotsa people, buses, taxies and of course garbage. Didn’t actually like it, but it was a good experience. Although I was lucky to be upgraded to a suite but the previous hotel was way better. Probably because this hotel was quite old and there were only local channels on TV. At night I went on a train to go CAUSEWAY BAY, the ever so famous shopping heaven in Hong Kong. Had a list of stuffs-to-buy for my family and Ayol in hand that made me searching for ‘em instead of my own. Only managed to get a few stuff for everything is SO EXPENSIVE. Might not be expensive for people who used to buy all the branded stuff like LV, GUCCI, Fred Perry, Channel, Coach etc. as everything was half price but still thousands of dollars in total cost. Not for me! All the walking left me with cramped fit and headache as it was quite crowded and a lot of malls to go to. I managed to go to SOGO, Laffarel, Man U & Barcelona shop, World Trade Centre (WTC) and Island Mall, out of a lot more shopping malls around! The last place I hangout before I left for the airport was Hong Kong Station. The design of the building was stunning, almost like being in ‘New York’ hehe. Managed to walk around the nearest mall, IFC Mall, where everything was expensive, if not the same price as in Malaysia. But I bought a few clothes anyways haha. So, that’s all about my trip to Taiwan and Hong Kong. :D

Next is wedding. I attended to the weddings of my 2 bestest pals; Dena and Yas. Witnessed two different types of nikah ceremonies; one at Masjid Wilayah and the other at home. Both are quite interesting and observing it now is good so that I can make the right choice for my nikah later! Hahaha. And here I’d like to wish both couples; Dena & Ariff and Yas & Ayep a wonderful life ahead as husband and wife and semoga ke anak cucu. Amin.

Oh ya another important event took place on this month as well, my dearest friend found her true LOVE! And it’s now official! Congrats to you! ;D

So there it is, the whole updates on the journey of my life for the month of December that ends the year 2006 and welcoming the year 2007. Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Naili. Hong Kong sounds like a lot of fun

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home