~Live life like Naili~

as catchy as it sounds.. as interesting as it seems.. as exhilarating as it feels.. as luscious as it tastes.. dis is wut life’s supposed 2 b.. so live it gud.. live it happy.. live it like me! ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

A simple yet complicated girl when it comes to stating a point in life & desires to be accomplished, cuz getting anything of any sorts seems to be significant, a naive & innocent girl wit a big heart but still cheeky depending on da mood, open minded & easy to absorb any kinds of info regardless its tendency to be completely crap, easy-going & out-going which makes sitting @ home is such a burden & a waste if not spending it wisely by hangin-out in mamaks, coffee places or even chillin in clubs, living a sumwat bz life wit work during da day & sipping tea & inhaling 'polluted air' @ nite (if not da whole day :P), hates being left-out, emotionally unstable ppl, & childishly back-stabbers, but rather keeping all dis dislikes to self cuz life's too short to get into trouble or start a fight, loves livin life in harmony wit loads of ppl 2 share da feelin wit...

Friday, January 12, 2007

They've Done it Again!

"LIV 3 ASNL 6" err wut?? That was da first line that popped into my ear as i woke up that morning after listenin 2 da radio. Suddenly da typical laziness of me waking up in da morning had automatically turned to lively. I was smiling from ear to ear, my ass was light as feather to get up from the comfy bed, my feet was already at its standby to walk to the bathroom, my hands already reaching out 4 da towel & i was all ready 2 hit da shower. Wut a lovely day it was! Yea I was happy a few days before, as my team, Arsenal had beaten Liverpool 3-1 during FA cup. My support of watching the game early in da morning at 1 a.m. had equally paid off. Was satisfied alright. But this victory over the Carling Cup that I didn't watch thinking that Liverpool might win as they will definitely take their revenge this time around, juz out of this world! I am juz overwhelmed & extremely happy! Finally the Liverpool fans can shut up now. OMG I'm starting to sound like 'em! hahah Oh well, nvm, it's all worth it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home